Official Brand Guide
Access the official branding and style guide of LeadEngines, such as logos, fonts, colors, and more.
Logo / Wordmark
Logo / Brand
PMS: PANTONE 179 C
PMS: PANTONE 426 C
Trademark Usage Guidelines
1. Introduction. These LeadEngines (“LeadEngines”) Trademark Guidelines (the “Trademark Guidelines”) form an integral part of the LeadEngines Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”) between LeadEngines, Inc. or its affiliates (“LeadEngines,” “we,” “us” or “our”) and you or the entity you represent (“you”). These Trademark Guidelines provide you a limited permission to use the LeadEngines Marks (as defined in Section 2 below), in connection with (as applicable): (a) your use of the Services (as defined in the Agreement), or in connection with software products designed to be used with the Services, or (b) as otherwise agreed with LeadEngines in writing, on the terms set forth herein and in the Agreement, until such time as we may terminate such permission, which we may do at any time, in our sole discretion, as set forth in Section 4 below. The LeadEngines Marks are some of our most valuable assets and these Trademark Guidelines are intended to preserve the value attached to the LeadEngines Marks.
2. Definition. For the purposes of these Trademark Guidelines, “LeadEngines Marks” means the following trademarks, service marks, service or trade names, logos, product names, or designations of LeadEngines and its affiliates: (i) the “LeadEngines” logo in the two forms shown below (the “Logo”); and (ii) “LeadEngines”, “Lead Engines”, and any other LeadEngines Marks and Services made available from time to time.
3. Limited Permission. Provided that you are (a) an LeadEngines developer in good standing with a current and valid account for use of the Services or (b) otherwise authorized by LeadEngines in writing, and provided, further, that you comply at all times with the terms of both the Agreement and these Trademark Guidelines, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable permission, under our intellectual property rights in and to the LeadEngines Marks, and only to the limited extent of our intellectual property rights in and to the LeadEngines Marks, to use the LeadEngines Marks for the following limited purpose, and only for such limited purpose: you may utilize the Logo or the appropriate form(s) of the “for” or equivalent naming convention or URL naming convention, as set forth in Section 9 below, to: (i) identify Your Content (as defined in the Agreement) as using the Services; or (ii) to identify software tools or applications that you create and distribute that are intended for use in connection with the Services. Without limitation of any provision in the Agreement, you acknowledge that any use that you elect to make of the LeadEngines Marks, even if permitted hereunder, is at your sole risk and that we shall have no liability or responsibility in connection therewith. Your limited permission to use the LeadEngines Marks is a limited permission and you may not use the LeadEngines Marks for any other purpose. You may not transfer, assign or sublicense your limited permission to use the LeadEngines Marks to any other person or entity. Your use of the LeadEngines Marks shall comply with: (i) the most up-to-date versions of the Agreement and these Trademark Guidelines; and (ii) any other terms, conditions or policies that we may issue from time to time to govern use of the LeadEngines Marks. Your limited permission to use the LeadEngines Marks hereunder shall automatically terminate and you must immediately stop using the LeadEngines Marks if at any time: (i) the Agreement is terminated; (ii) Your Content no longer uses any of the Services, or your software product cannot be used with any of the Services, as applicable; or (iii) you cease to be a registered LeadEngines developer.
4. Modification and Termination. You understand and agree that, without prior notice to you and at our sole discretion: (i) we may modify these Trademark Guidelines at any time; (ii) we may modify or terminate your limited permission to use the LeadEngines Marks, at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason or for no reason at all; and (iii) we reserve the right to take any and all actions including, without limitation, legal proceedings, against any use of the LeadEngines Marks that does not comply with the terms of the Agreement or these Trademark Guidelines.
5. No Affiliation or Endorsement. You will not display the LeadEngines Marks in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us, or in a manner that could reasonably be interpreted to suggest that Your Content, web site, product or service, has been authored or edited by us, or represents our views or opinions.
6. No Disparagement. You may only use the LeadEngines Marks in a manner designed to maintain the highest standard, quality and reputation that is associated with the LeadEngines Marks and you will not use the LeadEngines Marks to disparage us or our products or services.
7. No Dominant Display; LeadEngines Mark Differentiation. You may not display any LeadEngines Mark as the largest or most prominent trademark in any materials (including, without limitation, any web site or product literature) associated with Your Content, software tool or other software application. When using any LeadEngines Mark (other than the Logo, with respect to which the formatting requirements are set forth in Section 8 below, or in a URL), you must distinguish the LeadEngines Mark from the name of Your Content and/or other surrounding text by capitalizing the first letter of the LeadEngines Mark, capitalizing or italicizing the entire LeadEngines Mark, placing the LeadEngines Mark in quotes, or using a different style or color of font for the LeadEngines Mark.
8. Formatting Requirements with Respect to the “LeadEngines” Logo.
a. No Modification. We will make the Logo image available to you from this co-marketing page. You may not remove, distort or modify any element of the Logo; provided however, you may transform the file format itself, for ease of use.
b. Color. The Logo may be represented in the following formats: The mark consists of the image of a 3 gears falling into a funnel-like image in red all to the left of the wording LEADENGINES wherein LEAD is red. No alternate color representation or combination will be acceptable.
When in FULL COLOR:
The funnel icon and word LEAD must be in LeadEngines Red.
PMS: PANTONE 179 C
The type must be in Black or Dark Grey
PMS: PANTONE 426 C
When in GRAYSCALE:
c. Spacing. The Logo must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the “LeadEngines” logo) between each side of the “LeadEngines” logo and other graphic or textual elements.
d. Size. The Logo, as shown in Section 2 of these Trademark Guidelines, indicates the minimum size at which you may display it to ensure that the type and trademark notations are legible. The minimum size for the “LeadEngines” logo shall be: Inches: 0.5” x 0.158” Pixels: 150 × 48, or Millimeters: 12.7mm × 4.02mm.
9. Permissible Uses of the LeadEngines Marks. Except for the Logo (with respect to which the formatting requirements are set forth above), you may only use the LeadEngines Marks: (i) in a relational phrase using “for” or one of the limited number of equivalent naming conventions, as set forth below; or (ii) to the right of the top level domain name in a URL in the format set forth below.
Example of Permissible Use:
“Application” for LeadEngines
You may replace “for” in the example above with any of the following, so long as the term you use is accurate when used with the LeadEngines Marks you use: “for use with”; “with”; “compatible with”; “works with”; “powered by”; “built on”; “built with”; “developed on”; “developed with.”
You may replace “LeadEngines” in the examples above with any of the LeadEngines Marks, so long as your usage of the LeadEngines Marks is accurate.
You may replace “LeadEngines” in the example above with any of the LeadEngines Marks, so long as your usage of the LeadEngines Marks is accurate.
10. Hyperlinking. You shall link each use of the LeadEngines Marks directly to the following URL, wherever technically feasible: https://leadengines.com. You may, alternatively, link to an LeadEngines detail page for a Service used by Your Content, and if you do so, you must link to the primary URL for the Service (e.g., https://leadengines.com/). You may open the URL in a new browser window. You may not link the LeadEngines Marks to any web site other than the primary URL for the applicable Service. You may not frame or mirror any of our web site pages.
11. No Combination. You may not hyphenate, combine or abbreviate the LeadEngines Marks. You shall not incorporate the LeadEngines Marks into the name of your organization, or your services, products, trademark or logos. The foregoing prohibition includes the use of the LeadEngines Marks in the name of any application, service or product or in a URL to the left of the top-level domain name (e.g., ”.com”, ”.net”, ”.uk”, etc.). For example, URLs such as “leadengines.mydomain.com”, “lead-engines.net” or “leadngines2.com” are expressly prohibited.
12. Adwords. LeadEngines and its affiliates own and restrict trademark use by third parties on all search engines and will whitelist only our partners. To be whitelisted, submit a screen shot of your search engine account along with your ad account ID to the LeadEngines paid search team (email@example.com) demonstrating that the following exact match keywords are placed as Negatives in the account: [LeadEngines] [lead engines] [LeadEngines account] [Lead Engines account] [Lead Engines Signup] [LeadEngines Signup].
13. Attribution. You must include the following statement in any materials that include the LeadEngines Marks: “LeadEngines, the “Powered by LeadEngines” logo, [and name any other LeadEngines Marks used in such materials] are trademarks of Formless, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.”
14. No Misleading Use. You may not display the LeadEngines Marks in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
15. Trade Dress. You may not imitate the trade dress or “look and feel” of any of our web sites or pages contained in any of our web sites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
16. Compliance with Law; Appropriate Activities. You may not use the LeadEngines Marks in any manner that violates any United States or foreign, federal, state, provincial, municipal, local or other, law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, or any provision in the Agreement, you may not display any LeadEngines Mark on your site if your site contains or displays adult content or promotes illegal activities, gambling, or the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one (21) years of age.
17. Reservation of Rights. Except for the limited permission specified in Section 3 above, nothing in the Agreement or these Trademark Guidelines shall grant or be deemed to grant you any right, license, title or interest in or to any LeadEngines Mark or any of our or our affiliates’ other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, product names, service names, legends, other designations, or abbreviations of any of the foregoing. You acknowledge and agree that we and our affiliates retain any and all intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to the LeadEngines Marks. All use by you of the LeadEngines Marks including any goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to the benefit of LeadEngines.
18. No Challenges. You agree that you will not, at any time, challenge or encourage, assist or otherwise induce third parties to challenge the LeadEngines Marks (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by law) or our registration thereof, nor shall you attempt to register any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, product names, service names, legends, domain names, other designations, or abbreviations of any of the foregoing, or other distinctive brand features that are confusingly similar in any way (including, but not limited to, sound, appearance and spelling) to the LeadEngines Marks.
19. Contact Information. If you have questions regarding your obligations under these Trademark Guidelines or questions about any LeadEngines Mark, please contact or write to us at: Formless, Inc., Attention: Trademarks, 3020 Marcos Drive S312, Aventura, FL 33160.