Important: Adding a new sending email address is not required. We recommend using you Add a Sending Domain instead to send from any email with the same domain. If you prefer to restrict outbound emails only to a specific email, then this feature will come in handy.
If you want to add a new sending email, follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Add A New Sending Email #
1. First, go to Sending, then click Sending domains in the LeadEngines menu.
2. Select Email addresses from the tabs:
3. Click the New sender button:
4. Enter your name or company name along with the email you want to verify.
Step 2 – Verify Your Sending Email #
1. LeadEngines will now send a verification email to the email you entered. Check the email you entered above and click the link to confirm.
2. Once you check your email and click the verification link, you’re ready to go!